Recent Posts

18 June 2009

Member Profile: Enchained Treasures


Shop: Enchained Treasures

You can find her online:
  • My Space (where most of my sold and new works can first be found)
  • Website (currently not up as I forgot to pay my bill)
  • Deviant Art (my sculptural and photomainip pieces)
How she became interested in burlesque:
I have been to a few burlesque events in NYC and have always had some interest, but as I am quite shy I like to be behind the scene making pieces for performances.

How she plans to participate in Etsy's Burlesque Beauties:
I make things that aren't shown on my etsy account such as top hats and costuming.

What she sells on Etsy:
Right now there is chain mail but I plan on adding more variations.

    1 comments:

    Enchained Treasures said...

    You can update my site info as online and updated and my ET Facebook is more current than Myspace: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Enchained-Treasures/358391622163

    Thanks,
    Susan

    Post a Comment