Recent Posts

05 July 2010

Bombshell Challenge Recap

Hello lovelies,
As I am sure many of your have noticed, this website has kind of been in zombie mode for the past few months, running itself. What can I say, life has been complicated, but here I am, back to run the show! I thought I would go ahead of feature the few entries we've had in the challenge over the last few months. Thank you to the loyal bombshell ladies who have participated. Feel free to leave your comments for those who have participated. We will start back up with voting with the entries this month in the Moulin Rouge challenge.

xoxo
BB


MetroGypsy also put together something for the CanCan Challenge, but she must have sold it because I have not been able to track it down!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just wondering about the lack of responses for the challenges. I have the perfect fascinator for the Moulin Rouge theme. Will post soon.

MetroGypsy said...

Oh boo :( Yes, I am sorry it sold before it even had a chance to be up! Looking forward to my post vacation relaunch on Sept 15th though!

Post a Comment