Recent Posts

19 July 2010

Member Profile: wickedharem

Shop: wickedharem

You can find her online:

How she became interested in burlesque:
I am a belly dancer who found her way into burlesque. I've been part of a troupe and I'm currently trying to start another. I'm just completely inspired by all the gorgeous burlesque ladies out there and I love helping to make them fabulous!

How she plans to participate in Etsy's Burlesque Beauties:
I love the idea of making themed items! And I am always into promoting other items that I think are gorgeous. It would be fun to have other sellers to talk to about what you're doing and what their opinions are, and just fun to share with each other.

What she sells on Etsy:
Pasties, top hats, fascinators, garter belts and pants, tribal belly dance stuff... adding new things all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment