Recent Posts

25 August 2010

Member Profile: karamae

Shop: karamae

You can find her online:

How she became interested in burlesque:
I have been a historian of burlesque for about 10 years now and have a large collection of epherma.  I've booked a few shows but am not really as active now although I do occasionally get called whenever some behind-the-times newspaper suddenly discovers the burlesque revival.

How she plans to participate in Etsy's Burlesque Beauties:
I like to collaborate especially with pin-up models and burlesque performers who are interested in featuring images on necklaces and/or bracelets that I make.

What she sells on Etsy:
Photo jewelry featuring pin-ups, burlesque stars and other art (only 1 burlesque bracelet currently listed... hoping to do more depending on demand) currently collaborating with java's bachelor pad on a series of bracelets featuring past cover girls. also do cast resin jewelry.

1 comments:

baltsplainer said...

oh neat, thanks for putting this up!
I'm working on a Dorian Dennis cast resin ring but it hasn't had its final polish yet

Post a Comment