Recent Posts

12 September 2010

Member Profile: indigodaisyweddings

Shop: indigodaisyweddings

You can find her online:

How she became interested in burlesque:I make a lot of fascinators which are popular with burlesque dancers, I have sold quite a few in the UK. Mainly the peacock feather fascinators, plus I have recently started making feather fans also.Plus the whole thing is just so glamorous and fabulous...! Weddings can be a bit boring.. I would like to broaden my appeal.

How she plans to participate in Etsy's Burlesque Beauties:
I am not sure as yet, as I am totally new to Etsy, so dont really know how it all works.

What she sells on Etsy:
Fascinators- combs, hairbands, clips, plus I also make feather fans, fairy wands, buttonholes, bouquets and wrist corsages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment